Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dear Mama

Dear Mama:
Thank you for your recent letter. It is nice to hear that the folks back in Hootin Holler are pretty much the same. Sorry that the financial situation has not improved. As soon as I get a job, I will send some money home.

The other day, I met a man, who tried to give me some advice about dating women. At least that was what I thought he was doing. He said the pharmacy at the drug store was a great place to go. He told me he was going right over there to "see Alice". Then he told me something about meeting another woman named Vi Agra. At least that's what I think he called her.

Any way, I have good news. Remember the neighbor lady, who is always inviting me to this and that? Well, I think she is interested in dating me. Will report back with more soon.
Love,
Alvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home