Friday, August 26, 2005

Alvis Writes About Humorous and Odd Things

Dear Mama:
Thanks for your recent letter. It is always nice to hear of home and the wonderful things going on there. I miss it dearly, but my future lies here in the big city.

Today I met a man who told me about blogs. At first, I thought he was talking about grades of lumber, but then he told me it had nothing to do with rating logs. It seems a blog is a diary that a person writes on the Internet, which I will tell you about later. I am trying to learn more about blogs. It is confusing. He says the address of his blog is http://thejoker2005.blogspot.com/, which is also confusing, because it is like no other address I have ever seen. It doesn't even have a zip code! I will try to research this some more and let you know more as I find out more.

Today I saw a man wearing camouflage clothes out on the street in the city. When I walked up to him and told him I could see him, he frowned and walked away. Some people just are not at all friendly.

Give everyone my best.
Love,
Alvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home